Last Updated: 19th January, 2024
2. Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: Includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with external third parties, such as service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
7. Contact Us